SoftSound® Deluxe Heat Pump
Control comfort in an attic, basement or uncomfortable space with one compact heat pump. As a part of our A High Wall Ductless System, this outdoor unit delivers superior efficiency with ratings up to 30.5 SEER cooling and up to 10.3 HSPF heating. You'll enjoy consistent comfort all year long in additions, converted areas or spaces with no ducts, the result of an inverter-controlled, variable-speed compressor. At the same time, you can expect extra-high efficiency and quiet operation.
- Up to 30.5 SEER
- Up to 10.3 HSPF
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Quiet performance
- Variable-speed inverter-controlled compressor for superior temperature and humidity control
- Single zone capable
- Provides heating down to -22° F
- Provides cooling up to 129° F
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty1
- Variable-speed inverter technology
- Compressor-enhanced summer dehumidification
- Outdoor sound: as low as 53 dBA2
- Piping line up to 82'
- Insulated 25' line set
- Sound: isolated outdoor compressor
- Voltage and current protection
- Factory charged wtih R-410A refrigerant
- Capacity: 3/4 - 1 1/2 ton
- Connectable Indoor Unit: DLFAHH
1 If properly registered within ninety (90) days after original installation, parts are warranted to the original purchaser for a period of 10 years. Otherwise, parts warranty is 5 years. For other applications a 7-year parts and 7-year compressor limited warranties apply. See warranty certificate for details.
2 Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.