Our ultra-low NOx gas furnace is an easy choice for California residents in the South Coast Air Quality Management District and San Joaquin Air Pollution Control District looking for a heating solution with reduced NOx emissions. With up to 95% AFUE, this furnace efficiently heats your home while significantly reducing emissions that contribute to smog, acid rain, water quality deterioration and more. Its reliable single-stage operation and 5 speed blower provide even levels of temperature control for your comfort.
- Ultra-low NOx model
- Quiet performance
- Variable-speed blower motor and single-stage gas valve provide improved levels of even temperature control and comfort
- Fully insulated cabinet helps keep the heat moving to your ductwork
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible heat pump and thermostat for energy-saving heating performance
- Air purifier and humidifier compatible
- Wi-Fi® enabled remote access with the Ion™ System Control±
- 5-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty*
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty upon timely registration+
- Lifetime Heat Exchanger Limited Warranty upon timely registration+
- High efficiency variable-speed, constant airflow ECM blower motor
- Variable speed induced draft combustion motor
- Single-stage gas valve
- Stainless steel primary heat exchanger
- Reliable direct gas ignition with Silicon Nitride Ignitor
- High temperature limit control designed to prevent overheating
- Solid, pre-painted steel cabinet with tight fit door latch system
- Sound-reducing features: fully insulated cabinet with soft mounted blower and inducer motor
- Upflow and Horizontal Installation Only
- Natural Gas only, not convertible to Liquid Propane
- Compatible thermostat: Ion™ System Control for full function and efficiency capability, Wi-Fi® remote access convenience and intelligent diagnostics
- Heating capacity: 60,000 - 100,000 BTUh
* No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
+ 10 Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty and lifetime limited heat exchanger warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years for parts and 20 years for heat exchanger if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
± Control must be connected to Wi-Fi®. App requires iOS® or Android® mobile device. Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.
For California Residents:
Meets California’s South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) and San Joaquin Valley Air Pollution Control District (SJVAPCD) ultra low NOx emission limit of 14 ng/J.
If installed within the South Coast Air Quality Management District (SCAQMD) of California, this furnace may be eligible for up to a $500 rebate from the district. See www.CleanAirFurnaceRebate.com for more information on eligibility and the claiming process.