Make the most of the Earth's resources with our split-system geothermal heat pump. Designed to be paired with a furnace or fan coil, the model HS includes two stages of comfort for even, constent heating or cooling. And when matched with a gas or propane furnace, you'll enjoy the additional savings of a dual fuel system that selects the most efficient heating source as conditions change.
- High-efficiency comfort while managing your utility costs (efficiency is unit size dependent)
- Two-stage compressor for improved temperature and summer humidity control
- Large operating temperature range with outstanding cold weather performance
- Insulated cabinet and compressor blanket for quiet operation
- Compatible with a wide range of furnaces and fan coils
- 5-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty+
- 10-year parts and labor limited warranty1
- Supplemental, domestic hot water generation
- 3.3 to 4.6 COP heating efficency (closed loop)
- 3.8 to 5.2 COP heating efficency (open loop)
- 14.8 to 28.8 EER cooling efficiency (closed loop)
- 19.2 to 29.1 EER cooling efficiency (open loop)
- Two-stage scroll compressor (Select Sizes)
- Dependent on furnace or fan coil with ECM blower motor
- Fully insulated cabinet
- Compressor sound blanket
- Energy Star® rated in all sizes
+ No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
1. To the original owner, when installed in a residence, a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty upon timely registration of equipment. Warranty period is 10 years on parts and 5 years on labor if not registered within 90 days of installation. Original owners residing in jurisdictions that prohibit warranty benefits conditioned on registration will automatically receive a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty. See warranty certificate for details.