SoftSound® 14 Heat Pump
Enjoy efficient heating and cooling with the added potential for remote comfort control. Save energy with up to 14 SEER cooling, and enjoy the savings for years because this model is built for tough, lasting durability. Pair it with a complete Observer® communicating system, including the Observer communicating wall control with Wi-Fi® capability, for the convenience of internet-based access along with improved energy-saving performance and comfort management.
- 14 SEER/ Up to 12.2 EER cooling
- Up to 8.2 HSPF heating
- Quiet performance (as low as 74 decibels)*
- Single-stage compressor operation
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible gas furnace and thermostat for energy-saving heating
- Durably built with tight wire grille and protective corner posts to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- Wi-Fi® enabled remote access with the Observer® communicating wall control1
- 3-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty+
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty±
- Efficient, single-stage scroll compressor
- Single-speed fan motor
- Advanced electronic control quietly switches between heating, cooling and defrost modes
- System protecting filter drier
- Durable, protective tight wire grille panels allow easy coil cleaning; corner posts for extra strength and style
- High-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Sound-reducing features: soft-mounted compressor, acoustic-absorbing compressor blanket, and Quiet Shift defrost
- Compatible control: Observer® communicating control installed as part of a complete Observer communicating system for full function and efficiency capability, Wi-Fi® remote access convenience, and intelligent diagnostics
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
± No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
+ 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
1 Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.