SoftSound® Deluxe 18 Heat Pump with SmartSense
- Up to 19 SEER/ Up to 13 EER cooling
- Up to 11 HSPF heating
- ENERGY STAR® qualified
- Quiet performance (as low as 56 decibels)*
- 5 stages of variable-speed compressor operation, providing our best temperature and summer humidity control
- Variable-speed fan works with compressor for best levels of quiet, efficient operation
- Dual fuel capable with a compatible gas furnace and thermostat for energy-saving heating
- Durably built with tight wire grille and protective corner posts to withstand bad weather and debris
- Designed for corrosion resistance and lasting performance
- Wi-Fi® enabled remote access with the Ion™ System Control1
- 10-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty±
- 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty+
- High-efficiency variable-speed rotary compressor
- High-efficiency variable-speed fan motor
- Advanced electronic control quietly switches between heating, cooling and defrost modes
- System protecting high pressure switch, low pressure transducer and filter drier
- Durable, protective tight wire grille panels allow easy coil cleaning; corner posts for extra strength and style
- High-gloss, baked-on powder coat finish over galvanized steel
- Sound-reducing features: aerodynamic variable-speed fan, soft mounted compressor, high performance acoustic-absorbing compressor blanket, and Quiet Shift defrost
- Compatible control: Ion™ System Control installed as part of a complete communicating system for full function and efficiency capability, Wi-Fi® remote access convenience, and intelligent diagnostics
- Electronic Expansion Valve for efficient heating control
- Non-ozone depleting R-410A refrigerant
- Cooling capacity: 2–5 tons
*Quietest size within each model group during most common cooling operating condition.
± No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If compressor, coil or heat exchanger fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable unit will be provided.
+ 10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.
1Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the Wi-Fi Alliance Corporation.