- High resolution, smartphone-like touchscreen
- Wi-Fi® enabled for remote access and control
- Pair with our communicating, modulating gas furnace; variable-speed fan coil; inverter-driven outdoor units; and zoning system for a complete Ion™ Comfort System
- Capable of controlling temperatures and fan speeds in up to eight zones
- Real-time energy use tracking
- Local weather 5-day forecast
- Humidity control for enhanced comfort
- Dual fuel system management capable
- Auto changeover between heating and cooling
- Four levels of "constant ON" fan speeds
- 7-day programming with temperature control throughout the day and week (wake, away, home, sleep)
- Advanced smart setback for optimal energy savings during "away" and ramp up periods
- One-button Touch-N-Go® quick-settings-change feature
- Simple vacation programming controls temperature and humidity
- System maintenance reminders
- 10-Year No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty+
- 10-year parts limited warranty±
OhmConnect is a free service currently in California, New York and Texas that helps residents save energy and money. But in Texas, OhmConnect is also an electricity provider offering fixed rates, no catch. In 2022, OhmConnect paid their members $5 million dollars in cash and rewards for simply making energy conscious decisions in their home.
Texas residents, learn more here:
New York & California resident, learn more here:
*Wi-Fi® is a registered trademark of the WiFi Alliance Corporation.
+No Hassle Replacement™ Limited Warranty: If control fails due to defect during the applicable No Hassle Replacement limited warranty time period, a one-time replacement with a comparable control will be provided.
±10-Year Parts Limited Warranty: Timely registration required for 10-year parts limited warranty. Limited warranty period is 5 years if not registered within 90 days of installation. Jurisdictions where warranty benefits cannot be conditioned on registration will receive the registered limited warranty periods. Please see warranty certificate for further details and restrictions.